Thanks! I'd already read the book and noted that Dynamic SSI came after
BLSR. And so the BLSR book might not have been updated.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: