Miklos Szigetvari wrote:

>Is it possible , i.e. , to have a recovery backup z/OS system in USB stick ?

Good lazy Friday question! ;-D

In theory, yes, in fact any storage medium (CD/DVD/etc) will do. The trick is
of course, how and in what format do you want to load and unload your data. It
also depends what type of recovery do you want to do.

What are you using to copy your data to/from your stick?

>(Currently we have the catastrophe recovery system in 3590  tapes in a bank
>safe, but it can be also in my pocket in an USB stick ).

In a bank safe? If you need these tapes in a hurry at 02h59 local time, will
the bank co-operate?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht