On modern books, it's minimum 75 years, and extends 50 years past the life
of the author.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_law_of_the_United_States

Since this book is from 1991, it's well within copyright.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Bill Fairchild <
bfairch...@rocketsoftware.com> wrote:

> Some kinds of copyrights can be renewed by the owner(s).
>
> Bill Fairchild
> Programmer
> Rocket Software
> 408 Chamberlain Park Lane • Franklin, TN 37069-2526 • USA
> t: +1.617.614.4503 •  e: bfairch...@rocketsoftware.com • w:
> www.rocketsoftware.com

zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"