I'm quite surprised you asked that.

There is a lot of information that isn't stored in IBM manuals, at least in a
form that is easy to find.  Otherwise, Carmine's book could have been a list of
links to the IBM docs.  Or a CD ROM that with code from CBT.

CBT doesn't contain code snippets that, for example, say how to convert a Rexx
date to a Julian date.  Another reason Carmine's book is very popular.

Why does x' 0D286880' in the SWTL mean a job is exempt from timeout?  That was
discussed here, but I never found it documented.  So what then will cause
disable a timeout?
There are three values any one of which can disable 522 timeouts:
 1) The ASCBTOFF bit in the ASCBRCTF is set
 2) The SWTL contains the magic number x'0D286880'
 3) The JSTL is 86400 seconds (Equivalent to TIME=1440 on Job card)

If that is documented somewhere, I never found it, either.

If someone (say me for example) happened to start a thread on a mainframe
group, and it was worthy, it would help me tremendously to type it into a wiki.
 I started a thread some years back on writing a Rexx function to run
authorized code.  It wasn't so simple that someone just pasted me a link to the
doc and said RTFM.  Now I have that information, but anyone else who wanted to
do that would have to either figure it out for themselves, or get lucky and
find that there was a thread about it on IBM-MAIN, then read through all the
posts, some of which were just noise.

I spent a lot of time going through Rexx books and came up with a crude picture
like this, just for me.  What if I put it into a wiki?  Then someone looked at
it and said, yes, but it could be could be better if... and so on.
http://lilliana.eu/downloads/RexxControlBlocks.pdf

IMHO, that is what sorts of information that would be helpful.  If someone said
there needs to be a new "list server," I don't see how that could help at all.
A list server simply manages mailing lists, but has little to do with the
content (other than a moderator).

BR; Lindy