On 12/6/2012 10:47 PM, Robert A. Rosenberg wrote:
It is if the module contains relocatable doubleword pointers to locations within itself and these would not be resolved correctly if you just coded AMODE(31). Note that I am not sure what resolution would occur with AMODE(31) but the module residing above the bar - I am just suggesting that it is safer to code AMODE(64) even if AMODE(31) would still fill in the high word.

AFAIK, program object fetch performs ADCON relocation without caring at all about the module's AMODE.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc