>Thanks for that list. Problem is, BPX.DAEMON was defined with UACC(READ) and
>some userids had ALTER, so explicit READ access doesn't do much. Or does it?

I just stumbled over this one when reading the whole thread once more trying to
find answers for Barbara.

The profile should be defined with UACC(NONE), then ACC(READ) should be given
to only those userids that need it, i.e. "servers", not people. When access is
needed, the distinction is between NONE and READ. ALTER imples READ, so it is
the same.

--
Peter Hunkeler