Eric Bielefeld wrote:

>I'm finally calling it quits.  I have this week off, and then I work 2 more
>weeks.  Then I will retire.  I find it harder to do my job as I get older.

All of the very best for you an your family. Please enjoy your well deserved
retirement. I will certainly miss your contributions here.

>Also, living 170 miles from home 5 days a week isn't much fun.

273 kilometers is certainly not fun. Even if you have the highway for yourself
and your company pays for the fuel. This is about 2 and half hours (avg speed
120 km/h) driving just one way.

>I play guitar.

No strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrings attached? ;-D

>I'm not sure if I'll stay subscribed to IBM-Main.

Please stay! Do Not Go Away! ;-)

I will miss you... :-/

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht