On 2/1/2013 4:15 PM, Grinsell, Don wrote:
Hah! When I worked in Minneapolis I always felt sorry for the people in
Chicago. Now I'm living in the hinterlands and loving every minute of it. Our
rush hour lasts all of 10 minutes and my office is a 15 minute jog from the
National Forest boundary. It doesn't get much better than that.

--

Donald Grinsell
State of Montana

"The limits of my language are the limits of my world."
~ Ludwig Wittgenstein

Eye of the beholder. Denver is great; I love living here.
On the other hand, Chicago is where I grew up and I still
love the city. Living in the hinterlands would drive me nuts.

(OK, it is Friday.)

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html