I tried to copy a LRECL=X file using ICEGENER, that failed with an Abend
013-E1, so I assume that DF/Sort can't handle it using SORT FIELDS=COPY.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com