>The AXR address space (System REXX) is started with SUB=MSTR.   REXX execs
>that
>that are started via AXREXX TSO=NO, run in the AXR address space.   On the
>other hand,
>REXX execs that are started via AXREXX TSO=YES run in a AXRnn address
>space
>which is started under the primary subsystem.

Harris,

that's fine if it were *my* REXX that is causing the AXRxx to get started.
Nobody except the *IBM* Health checker is currently using System REXX in my
installation. I have no control whatsoever over TSO=YES/NO, as I am guessing
the TSO=YES is needed for whatever health checker wants to do. So I still
object to AXRxx address spaces NOT showing up on a D A,L. That is making system
shutdown unnecessarily complex and hangs up JES2 shutdown every time one of
these things is kept around.

As for P AXR - will that take down the AXRxx's, too? This command does NOT show
up in the 2.4 System Commands manual, much less 2.3. Since we live happily
*without* taking down AXR, will F AXR,STOPTSO do the trick of getting rid of
AXRxx's? *That* is documented!

Regards, Barbara