On 9/2/2020 11:30 AM, David Crayford wrote:
On 2020-09-03 1:47 AM, Robert Prins wrote:
This seems to go hand-in-hand with HILITE.  Does it understand that
PL/I has no reserved words and that any of the above might be merely
identifiers?

ISPF HILITE is just that highlight. It do\es not do any parsing of the language. I think EDOEND predated HILITE, and it also has an option to just show all "myproc: proc;" ... 'end myproc;' statements

You can customize ISPF highlight code. Check out ISP.SISPSAMP(ISRPXASM)

All,

I just updated ISRPXASM to add about 70 new COBOL and 140 new PL/I keywords. You can grab FILE967 at www.cbttape.org. Lots of other goodies in there.

Regards,
Tom Conley