Robert,

I'm not sure what you've posted here.  ELDERON is likely a reference to Peter Elderon, an Enterprise PL/I developer.  ELDERON, FASTCALL16, and PASCAL16 are not listed in the Enterprise PL/I V5R3 Language Reference.

The pasted fragment is a direct cut from a browse of the load module of Enterprise PL/I, the part that list all keywords. The CL16 is part of CDECL16.

It's not unlikely that the same sources are/were used to generate the Windows PL/I compiler that was part of RDz until about RDz 8.5.

(Peter) ELDERON is indeed one of the main developers of Enterprise PL/I, but that does not explain why his surname is among the PL/I keywords, unless it can be used to do some magic under a very specific invocation of the compiler.

Robert

Robert,

I'm only adding documented keywords. I don't have Enterprise PL/I, so can you submit an RFE to get these documented?

Thanks,
Tom Conley