Hence, check your trash/deleted folder and then create message filters
for any legitimate emails it contains, then run your message filters
against your trash/deleted folder to move the legitimate emails out of
there and into your "Inbox" folder or whatever other appropriate folders
- and these legitimate emails will then no longer be trapped as
spam/scam emails. What these 'not spam/scam' message filters should
contain and check for is up to you.