On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 18:03:52 -0400 Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>I am dynamically allocating a new file which has 14 test units. I am getting
:>a 035C meaning one them is erroneous the doc says that message   IKJ56231I
:>points me to the right text unit

:>I am running this under TEST. I allocated SYSOUT to the terminal DA(*). I
:>didn't see the message was wondering what file to allocate to DA(*) to see
:>the message

Yawn.

As always, show your code.

http://www.dissensoftware.com