Manual seems pretty clear to me, and the TU number is specified in the
message OP was trying to get ... maybe your mud is like water :)  Per
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.ikjm100/tso.htm
Component nameIKJ
Program producing message TSO/E
Audience and where produced For terminal user: at the terminal.

For system programmer:  SYSPRINT listing.