Why are you so easily offended? Why don't you think that accuracy matters?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Paul Gilmartin <0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 8:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Is there a JES2 command to submit a job?

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 00:10:14 +0000, Seymour J Metz wrote:

>UNIT=INTRDR is not valid in JES2, and the internal reader is very much alive
>and well. It does not present a security issue, and bog standard users can
>exploit it freely.

Why do you so often feel it's necessary to state a snarky negative
rather than constructively supplying an alternative or at least
a citation such as:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.4.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r4.hasc300/has2z1_Submitting_to_the_internal_reader_from_jobs_or_tasks.htm

I was told long ago not to bogart an INTRDR because a finite number
would be genned and if all came to be in use hardly anyone could
SUBMIT a job.  I understand subsequently this constraint has been
relieved; INTRDRs are created dynamically.

-- gil