From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of Rob
Scott [rsc...@rocketsoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 3:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Extraneous blanks in SDSF issued command

I have just tested the ISRTSO (and ISRTSOA) panels in ISPF 7.2 and they both
fail the first issue (SKIP) when shown in a POPUP (this is expected).

They both fail the second issue (INSERT/EOF) no matter if POPUP or not.

I think this leaves a wide-screen only solution the most likely method of
solving this, which is not ideal but better than nothing.

Rob Scott
Rocket Software