On 12/24/2020 12:01 PM, Ed Jaffe wrote:
On 12/22/2020 6:09 AM, Joseph Reichman wrote:
Thanks I’m not writing RMODE64 code don’t see a reason to  > > I don’t know why Ed co. does cann’t believe the code is that large
 > Thanks for the heads up about LE

We are writing an RMODE(64) product because we love z/OS and wish to help push the boundaries of its technological limitations wherever we can.

Shocker, Ed Jaffe pushes the boundaries of z/OS.  Film at 11.

For those of you who haven't been paying attention, and judging by your IBM-Main posts, you haven't, Ed Jaffe's goal in life is to push the boundaries of z/OS, as he's done continuously for the approximately 25 years I've known him. He's one of the main reasons that z/OS is as good as it is. If he's working on RMODE(64), rest assured, there's a there there, and Ed will find it.

All the best to you and yours this holiday season!

Regards,
Tom Conley