On 3/20/2021 7:09 AM, Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:

To be honest, out of curiosity I always peek the systems in use when I'm served as customer.

Me too! When I first started going to Kaiser the doctors had Attachmate running with a long row of PF key buttons across the bottom of the screen. Years ago they switched to a GUI system. But... in Southern California there's a beer/wine/liquor store called BevMo and when I recently asked about a particular bottle, I looked over and the guy was typing on a TN3270 screen. I guess if something works, why change it?