Hello

Usually when we issue a MVS display command from SDSF we get immediately
get to see the output in bold white message and after that we can see
either in SYSLOG or ULOG. One of our user from operation is issuing the
command but doesn't get a immediate output in bold white instead it just
says 'command issued' and the output is seen only in log

Is there any specific user profile definition that I can look to fix this ?

Any pointers or direction are much appreciated.

Jake