From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Tom
Conley
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2021 5:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: ISPF startup processing

*** EXTERNAL EMAIL - Use caution when opening links or attachments ***

On 6/10/2021 5:39 PM, Bob Bridges wrote:
> I'm a little incredulous that no one mentioned it already, but yes, there is
> an ISPF-L listserv; check out ispf-l-l...@nd.edu.
>
> But it's not nearly as active as IBM-MAIN is, and you got excellent answers
> here.  I'm not complaining, just answering your question.
>
> ---
> Bob Bridges, robhbrid...@gmail.com, cell 336 382-7313

Bob,

The ISPF-L listserver is broken, it's some kind of mailing list now.
Pretty sure it's no longer hosted at Notre Dame.  I had NOMAIL set on the
listserver, now I get mailbombed whenever someone posts to it.
ISPF-L should be put out of its misery.

Regards,
Tom Conley