From: "Sri h Kolusu" <skol...@us.ibm.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Sent: 6/9/2021 11:55:04 AM
Subject: Re: ISPF startup processing

did not see anything for ZSTART or any variable with a Split or Swap
command.

Billy,

I would then check if the user has any recorded macros that gets executed
at logon.  Does the same thing happen if that user logs on from a different
PC ?

I would also check USERID.ISPF.PROFILE dataset and do a SRCHFOR for
SWAP/SPLIT and see if you can find it loaded in the profile.  The  Member
ISRPROF should shed some light on this

Thanks,
Kolusu