From:   "Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw"
<0000032fff1be9b4-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   30/11/2021 12:08
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: Display user for started tasks started
under Master subsystem
Sent by:        "IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

Rob,
I was hoping you would pick this up.
Thanks for that insight. It always helps to see the source of information
that is presented. Maybe I can produce a small TSO utility to find this
data. But it looks like it might have to a tiny bit APF authorised to get
the necessary information.
(I assume you meant to type ASXBSENV rather than ASSBSENV. I think the
ASXBUSER field would probably be sufficient.)
Lennie