Starting in z/OS 2.5, any program can do what
IPCS ACTIVE does by using the
SYS1.MACLIB(BLSACTV) macro to access storage of
other address spaces, if the userid under which the program is
running has been granted access to the BLSACTV.SYSTEM
Facility Class.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
11/30/2021 07:08:23 AM: