Okay, maybe I'm mixing things up.
So 'tainers are doable, assuming the program can first compile to s390x?
What about code that does CPU instruction set specific things.
How likely is the success of its compilation on s390x with minimal work.
If it's "easy", why is the IBM Z and LinuxOne Open Source list not bigger -
https://www.ibm.com/community/z/open-source-software/

- KB