You would be correct on this. My switch is fibre only for the 10gig. I got it
at a surplus auction a few years ago. I can connect it to the standard 1 gig
copper links, but I wanted to maximize my speed if possible.

Thank you,
Enzo Damato
On May 27, 2022, at 1:12 PM, Grant Taylor
<0000023065957af1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu<mailto:0000023065957af1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>>