From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Enzo D'Amato [edam...@octechservices.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 3:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: my new z114

The plug board history discussion here has been fascinating. Although I have
always been interested in vintage computers, I have never done much research
into the plug board type equipment. One of the biggest things I have always
wondered about when it comes to the plug boards was where the processors in the
system were. In the accounting machine, what did the actual addition and
printing operations?