I love when people on this list think they’re know it alls and post something
so stupid it’s comical. I don’t know how you came up with such asinine
bullshit, but it’s impressive.***********IBM’s ROE over the years has actually
been decent. 25% trailing 12 months. I suspect ROE is above most of your heads.
The fact that you only present the stock price as proof of inferior returns is
hilarious. As for those growth stocks, most have zero earnings, pay no
dividend, and only survived based upon free money, zero interest rate policy. A
couple of young bloods here were touting Fintech a few months back. I wonder
what they think today? I’ve traded IBM stock around earnings but never owned
it. Fintech and most high flying stocks trading on a multiple of sales have
gotten crushed this year.***********This is often the problem here. People
unable to understand even simple analysis. I never once said the article was
full of inaccuracies. The headline was correct and so was the article itself.
Although the headline was designed to get you to click. Sensationalized and
just enough information but not too much.***********I’m nearly certain it will
be overturned. The Sherman Antitrust Act prohibits companies from colluding to
restrict competition in order to fix prices/profits. Also the federal court
decision was in the southern district court of Texas, where BMC is
headquartered. (Houston) Often a judge/court will rule with the hometown
company. I’ve seen it before.************I also never said I was a cop.
Although early on, I thought I wanted to be an FBI agent. I was in LE in
college. Got a minor in it. Bachelor of Science, majoring in Comp Sci & Math.
Been in IT for 40. In many capacities & 15 or so companies & consulting. Not
from Timbuktu University either. And not a 2 year Tech degree for those who
couldn’t hack a Bachelors degree. But, 20 years ago I thought maybe I’d give
law a try. Took the LSAT, (law school admissions test) scored extremely well,
and subsequently received dozens of offers from law schools all over the
country. So, I think my law knowledge is a tad more than a
layman's.************I don’t worship IBM. Actually, I don’t worship anyone or
anything. But, the fact is, they process the majority of important transactions
to this day. Not many tech companies have been around for 111 years & still
going strong. You can tout Azure or AWS or whatever platform you like. My
photos are on AWS. So I don’t care if it goes down twice a month. My financial
& health records however are a tad more important & can’t be down. And aren’t,
because they’re on a Z.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone