LOLOLOLOL, you insulted me. And my logic and facts are spot on. You didn’t even
know what IBM’s ROE was. I suspect you don’t even understand ROE. Because you
only mentioned the stock price. Do you know the difference between growth &
value stocks? You routinely claim things I never said. I’ve got more education
than most here.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone