From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Bob
Bridges
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 9:01 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Rexx generic compare

You say "not RACF or other security packages", but how is this useful ~except~
in the context of a security package?  I'm pressing the point because the three
mainframe packages (RACF, ACF2 and Top Secret) all handle this matter
differently, so the logic that works for RACF isn't quite the same as how TSS
does it.

---

/* A dozen, a gross, and a score
Plus three times the square root of four
   Divided by seven
   Plus five times eleven
Is one cubed plus forty pairs more. */