Here you go. Mainframe jobs you can apply for with JPM.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/jpmorgan-chase-mainframe-jobs

Be careful however because LinkedIn has some serious scam issues. Likely
because it’s on the cloud.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp-video/mmvo142340677837

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, June 17, 2022, 1:47 PM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote: