How’s the Fintech stocks working for you? Most of them are going under.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, June 19, 2022, 8:26 PM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:

Did he say that are are you putting words into his mouth? Either way I don’t
care. He’s been retired for years so his knowledge of the mainframe is frozen
in time. If you’re not at the coalface you loose touch.