>> I need this for about 3 months worth of dates. . The dates should start
>> either on the 15th of the month, 2 months ago, or 45 days ago (whichever is
>> easier)

Billy,

It is easy to generate the dates in the required format, however  a few
clarifications needed.
•       Can the dates start from current date and go back to 3 months of dates?
•       Do you want the ability of passing ANY VALID date and number of entries
needed?
•       3 months dates can result in 88 - 93 entries depending on the current
date. For example today's  Current-date is 2022-06-30 and subtracting 3 months
from it results in 2022-03-30. So we can have the start date from March 30th
and get to Current date which will be 93 days of data. Is that OK? If we always
use 93 as number of entries to generate then it might exceed the current date.
I can handle it dynamically have the repeat value. Is that needed ? or is it ok
to have 93 entries of data?

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development