You can not believe how many "TAPES" critical to the success of a DR test have
been lost or forgotten. The major one, the standalone IPL utility tape.

BTW the business that I am in today is DR/BC and Virtual Tape Appliance. My
z/Appliance device emulates FICON attached 3480, 3490 and 3590 tapes drives and
has an integrate mirroring facility for up to 8 locations. Why eight? One
in-house, cloud like dropbox, AWS, Azure, etc., duplicate company owned data
center, or hosted services ( more than one if needed ). Check out
https://www.atsmigrations.com for more information.

Are you still in the DC area?

Take care,

Paul