The funny thing is that IBM only hides the reason. I am able to identify
ptfs that are SECINT programmatically, but I would like to get the CVE
factors.
Another issue is that IBM does disclose such information on IBM I (AS/400).

ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**: www.Securiteam.co.il  **|*