I started a longer reply, but got stuck in the weeds.

Can you describe what you're trying to do?

-- R; <><

On 3/27/23 07:10, Mark Jacobs wrote:
I’ve never been able to get the setfacl command to do what I’m trying to do.
Any assistance would be appreciated. I’m trying to set the default ACL for any
new files or directories created in /foo/bar to be world readable/writable, in
short I’m looking for the permissions set to 666 for those newly created
files/directories.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -