I want a directory that anyone can write to/read from and for any files or
directories created under it also to be world readable/writable by default.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com