<snip>
Are the registers at SDWASR00 the same as the registers pointed to by
SDWARBAD when SDWARBAD is around I have noticed most of the time they are
</snip>

Your words of "most of the time" indicate that you have observed that they are
not always.
Your observation is correct. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Read the comment on
the field.
And the RB in which the error occurred is not necessarily the RB that created
the recovery routine.

There is very limited diagnostic use of that data, so we did not feel it
necessary to spend storage space in the SDWA to provide the 64-bit high halves
or 16-byte psw.

Peter