From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Peter Relson
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2023 8:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RTM/SDWA question

The registers in the SDWA related to RB or linkage stack entry are not time
of error. There are many rules involved with when those registers are saved.

If you want registers for retry, then you should save them in a work area
that you can locate via the ESTAE parameter or the FRR parameter area. That
is what is always available to you.

Trying multiple places is not the right approach.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN