Hi,

EDG8194I means the volume status is not "pending release" but master or user.
Have you executed the following steps before EDGSPLCS SQ ?
Were they successful ?
Could you give me "RMM LISTVOLUME volser ALL" result ?

3. Add volume entry in RMM CDS as follows.
     RMM ADDVOLUME volcat STATUS(VOLCAT)
4. Release volumes in RMM as follows.
     RMM DELETEVOLUME volser RELEASE

Best regards,