You could connect them all to a dummy group with no privileges.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Bob
Bridges <robhbrid...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2023 9:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Userid schemes

I like the part about service IDs.  One of the challenges at most installations
I've worked at is being able to identify non-human IDs; they're easy enough to
spot by eye (because of the name attached to it), but I need some sort of
indicator when writing a program.

---

/* Normal people believe "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".  Engineers believe
that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.  -from _The
Dilbert Principal_ by Scott Adams */