Unfortunately no. It *is* matter of ports.
I add the self-signed certificate whenever I connects first time (meaning well known appliances).
And further connects work without warning.
And of course the certificate is on the list of server certificates.
However there are many entries for same IP with different port values. And every new port means warning. I would like to have some generic entry like https://10.10.10.10:* or https://10.10.10.10:1-10000

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland