Unfortunately SE "single object operations" is not the only case when port 99xx is being used. I can't check it now, but I'm pretty sure there are more features using new window and new port. Sometimes the port is reused, so every new warning reduces the possibility of next one.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland