CA has taken to combining all their various TSS manuals into one gigantic PDF;
no more individual manuals for installation, the admins, the CFILE, reporting
and trouble-shooting, messages and so on, they're all just chapters in one PDF.
 I dislike it, but I don't see that I have any option but to get used to it.

So when you said you can't select individual manuals, I thought maybe IBM had
taken up the practice too.  But no, you said "set of PDF files", so I guess you
found them all in a single downloaded ZIP and cannot select individual PDFs to
be downloaded without everything else?

---

/* "All's fair in love and war" -- what a contemptible lie!  -Lazarus Long */

--- On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:27:51 +0100, Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw