Due to the situation in our country, some of the organization managements
(and risk management) think (?) that
the standard existing backup policies (ex: taking copies to another remote
site in this country)  are not sufficient.
Hence the idea of backup to another geographical (cloud) area is raised.
All the solutions mentioned in the previous posts on this thread
(TS7700...) were already offered to the customer.
For several  reasons (I am not allowed to disclose and.not entirely
agreed by our side) all rejected by this specific customer.

Thank you for your suggestion and help,
Arye Shemer.