On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 21:53:36 +0000, Doug Fuerst <d...@bkassociates.net> wrote:

>Did we just trade Bill Johnson for Jon Perryman? Are you two related? We
>are back to backbiting and insults.
>Can we just stop?

If I'm showing a pattern of being confused or being constantly wrong (as
claimed by Crayford), please show me where. So you are ok with Crayford
intentionally insulting me but my finally getting fed up with him puts me into
the Bill Johnson classification?

My last response was not intended to be insulting. If it was, I apologize. I
greatly respect Peter's insights but this was the perfect example for Crayford
that demonstrated take the high road  In this case, there was no benefit in
pursuing an obscure situation that others will never see. It was better to
ignore it and allow others to think I was wrong.

The last response was driven by Crayford responding with "confused again" after
I showed how wrong and confused he was on his last 3 responses to my comments.
What has emboldened Crayford to be insulting? It certainly is not based on his
real knowledge.