Hi,
  So I should know this but apparently I missed the memo along the way, Can
anyone give me the secret decoder

I know AHxxxxx went to PHxxxxx

But what do I search for CAxxxx and EAxxxx  APARs?

 [https://go.aciworldwide.com/rs/030-ROK-804/images/aci-footer.jpg]
<http://www.aciworldwide.com>
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or
non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated
recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review,
dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients
is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
personally.