W dniu 03.11.2023 o 17:32, Shaffer, Terri pisze:
Hi,
   So I should know this but apparently I missed the memo along the way, Can
anyone give me the secret decoder

I know AHxxxxx went to PHxxxxx

But what do I search for CAxxxx and EAxxxx  APARs?

IMHO there is no consistent rule, although majority conform the habit. However... what's you goal? I guess it is not the rule or secret table itself. You know the apar ID and you want to check you SMP/E. In that case things can be simpler. First - check APAR description in IBM internet portal. You will see PTF which is cure for the problem (apar). Then check you SMP/E database against the PTF. In theory you could have APAR fix implemented, but this is rare IMHO and the delivery is different - fixes are not available in Shopzseries and are not delivered as a part of ServerPac or CBPDO. Of course you can quickly start from checking Aannnnn when reading about Oannnnn. HTH

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland