-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Mowry, Norma E CIV DISA ESB (US)
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 4:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Question on how to debug S0C7 (data exception) abend

Sorry,

This is a batch job, executing a COBOL Program, it looks like the program is
doing an internal sort using syncsort.  I can see in the dump the statement
failing is a ZAP, but also say a S0C4 abend before the S0C7 abend.  It
seemed to me that the registers associated with the ZAP were bad.  The
programmers are going to re-compile the program and test again.

Norma Mowry
DECC-Mechanicsburg
Operating Systems Support (ESB11)
(717)-605-7865  DSN:430