From:   Gerhard Postpischil <gerh...@valley.net>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU,
Date:   07/03/2013 11:44 PM
Subject:        Re: Question on how to debug S0C7 (data exception) abend
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

> On 7/3/2013 12:11 PM, Kirk Talman wrote:
> As a certified alte kacker, I would like to comment on what this tells
us
> about the state of mainframe IT.

Somewhat off topic, but if that was supposed to be German, it's wrong. I
only have a rudimentary knowledge of Yiddish, but I believe it's wrong
there, too.

(Die) alte Kacker is the valid masculine plural.
(Der) alter Kacker is the masculine singular.
(Die) alte Kackerin is the feminine singular.

I assume you meant the second form, unless you are suffering from
multiple personality disorder <g>

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, Vermont